Dr. Mohammed Quraishi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Quraishi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Horrible DR!!

Don't know why he's even a Dr if he doesn't even know what the real definition of a patients illness is. Told us my dad's cancer was stage 4 when that doesn't even exist in multiple myeloma it's only up to stage 3. Got mad at us for not treating my Dad with him and wrote bad things about my family on my Dad's medical records. Medical records is to say things about the patients illness not to talk bad about his family. No you did not terminate from giving my dad treatment WE didn't choose YOU! Sucks at his job don't even know how his even a Dr. If you love your family or friends keep them away from him. He only care about him self so selfish. If it was up to me I wouldn't put no stars.

April 10th, 2017

Not impressed!! After seeing 3 drs in within 2 weeks, trying to wrap our heads around what's going on asked this dr to "dumb it down" for us so we fully understand and his response was "I can't dumb it down for you any better than that, what do y'all not get about it?" Dr has argued with us and told us to find a new dr and have been dropped as a pt now. No bedside manner!!

March 22nd, 2017

NO MANNERS

Horrible bedside manner. When the treatment for my dad had failed. he came in and said to go home and try and get things off your bucket list. Then as he barely has the words out of his mouth that you're dying he answers his cell phone and is talking to someone. He did this three times. Then my dad was in the hospital for a few more days and he never came back to check or visit or apologize. He last thing he said was that he was sorry he had given us hope. HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!!

December 2nd, 2015

RN

I CALLED THIS MD ABOUT ONE OF HIS PATIENTS TO EXPLAIN THAT PT BLOOD PRESSURE WAS LOW AND THE PATIENT HAD BEEN RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL ON ADDITIONAL BP MEDS AND I DID NOT THINK THE PATIENT COULD HANDLE AND INCREASE IN BP MEDS DUE TO LOW BP. THIS DOCTOR TOLD ME NOT TO DIAGNOSE THE PT AND DISCUSS THE MEDS SINCE I AM ONLY A NURSE AND TO LEAVE THAT TO DOCTORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WAS I SUPPOSE TO NOT PALCE THE PHONE CALL WHEN I SAW THAT THE PATIENT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE IF HE TOOK THE AMOUNT OF MEDS THIS DOCTOR PRESCRIBED !!!??????? ARROGANT RUDE DOCTOR THAT HAS NO RESPECT FOR NURSES

September 18th, 2015

This doctor refuses to see me just because I went for a second opinion!!

March 30th, 2015

An excellent Dr that shows he cares about your condition and your needs..love him

December 25th, 2013

Office Mgr., Child Care Provider

Dr. Mo: One of the finest men and physicians I know. He reaches within his professional expertise to do what he can to fine a cure for all his patients. I worked with him for many years. There is nothing this physician would do for his patients. He is by far the best physician I know. He treated his patients with dignity, respect, and would feel everything they felt. One in a million.

April 10th, 2013

Great Doctor

My husband had 4 months of chemo following surgery for Esoph. Cancer. Dr, Quaraishi was great! He was highly recommended from our surgeon. He always explained everything and spent time with us. Very friendly and staff was always friendly & courteous.

March 17th, 2011

Don't go with dr. Mohammed Quraishi

If you care for your love one or yourself, please do not go with this man. I don't believe he is a doctor. He is in the wrong line of work. He does not treat you like a human being, he doesnt even acknowledge you are there. Everything else was important during our appointment but us. When you are going thru cancer you want someone who cares for your well being and gives you hope that they will do all they can do fight this with you. not someone who doesn't care if you get thru this just as long as he gets paid. That is all this man cares for.

December 26th, 2010

This so called DR

This is the most disrespectful uncaring individual alive. He does not deserve to be in the medical field Nor should it(he of course)since this is how he himself sees his very own unfortunate patients, even be allowed near any living creature. No patient should have to deal with shallow doctors such as this, especially in this type of field.

April 17th, 2017