Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Qureshi
Dr. Mohammed Qureshi, MD, BS, FCCP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fairfield, CA (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Qureshi is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital and Regional Medical Center of San Jose. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Qureshi has the following 5 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammed Qureshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Sarah Nelson
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Dinesh Bhambhvani
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi18
Dr. Joseph Prosser
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi37