A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Qureshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Qureshi, BS, FCCP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qureshi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Arshad Qureshi BS, FCCP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Fairfield Internists, Fairfield Pulmonologists, Fairfield Critical Care Practitioners, and Fairfield Sleep Medicine Doctors.