A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad,Pakistan.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- The Stamford Hospital, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Rafiq Khan MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices Psychiatry near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Psychiatrists.