A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Rafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Rafi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rafi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Madison County Memorial Hospital
- Gadsden Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Haniif Rafi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed H. Rafi practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Rafi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Rafi practices Internal Medicine near Perry, FL.
See Perry Internists.