A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Razvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Razvi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Razvi graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Razvi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Illiana Surgery & Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed M Razvi MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Razvi practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Razvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Razvi practices Urology near Watseka, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, IN.
See Watseka Urologists.