A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Razvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Razvi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razvi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Razvi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Razvi graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Razvi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed M Razvi MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Razvi practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Razvi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Razvi practices Urology near Watseka, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rensselaer, IN and Paxton, IL.
See Watseka Urologists.