Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Razvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Razvi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razvi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Razvi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Razvi graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Razvi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed M Razvi MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Razvi practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Razvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Razvi practices Urology near Watseka, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rensselaer, IN.
See Watseka Urologists.