A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Razvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Razvi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Razvi graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Razvi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Illiana Surgery & Medical Center Llc
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Razvi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed M. Razvi practice?
Dr. Mohammed Razvi practices Urology near Watseka, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, IN.
See Watseka Urologists.