A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Rehman, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed F Rehman DO is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed F. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Rehman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Rehman practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.