A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Ahmed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ahmed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed S. Ahmed practice?
Dr. Mohammed Ahmed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ware, MA.
See Ware Obstetricians & Gynecologists.