Nephrologist, Intensivist, Internist
333 Chestnut St
Ste L06
Hinsdale, IL 60521
630-495-9356
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 25th, 2014

Great doc, plenty of time to ask questions, never rushes you. This is why you might have to wait a little bit longer for your appoint., but's it's worth it. I've been with this practice for years, when it was just Dr. Rauf and Dr. Ahmed. Now they are so busy that they have 5 docs. All the docs. are carefully selected and are all great. But my favorite will always be Dr. Ahmed. Great, great Doctor!!!!!!

Nov 1st, 2012

He is the best Dr. I have ever had !!! I will never leave this practice. All three of the doctors are great , but Dr. Ahmed is my favorite. He has worked very hard to find the perfect treatment for me and has never given up. Absolutely love him !!

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Ahmed's for quite a while and I don't think God could have blessed me with a better doctor. He's my doc for life.

|  GTREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

He is one of most caring doctor I have ever met in my 67 years. He really goes above and beyond for his patients. He ALWAYS returns phone calls. (he also is extremely handsome)

May 28th, 2011

i would recommend Dr. Ahmed . He never rushes you through the appoint.and gives plenty of time for you to ask questions.Best Dr.I have ever had!!

|  hi  |  show details