A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Islam, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Islam
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Islam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Islam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Islam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Shahidul Islam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed S. Islam practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Islam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Islam practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.