A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Islam, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Islam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Islam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Shahidul Islam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed S. Islam practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Islam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Islam practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.