A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahidul Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahidul Islam, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shahidul Islam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Islam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahidul Islam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shahidul Islam practice?
- Dr. Shahidul Islam has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahidul Islam practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.