A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Khan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Olmsted Twp, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH.