A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Khan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Khan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Khan practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky River, OH and Springfield, OH.
See Westlake Primary Care Doctors and Westlake Internists.