A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Nizam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Nizam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nizam graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nizam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nizam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed D. Nizam practice?
Dr. Mohammed Nizam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.