A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Saad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Saad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Kidney Disease (Albuminuria)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- New England Sinai Hospital
- Northport Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Fathy H Saad MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed F. Saad practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Saad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Saad practices Internal Medicine near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Milton, MA.
See Evansville Internists.