Dr. Mohammed Saad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Saad?

May 28th, 2014

DR Saad always had a smile on his face. Shaked your hands at every appointment. He was very nice and helpful He addressed every concerns I had. He was an excellent Dr and will be missed I'm very devastated by his passing. His office staff Was great as well.

March 23rd, 2014

Thyroid Dr.

Dr. Saad was so kind and polite, always gave a slight bow, then shook hands. Was very concerned about this patient. Always walked me out to the desk, where he made the next appt.

March 18th, 2014

Wonderful Man and Caring Doctor

I could not ask for a more caring wonderful man to have diagnosed and treated my mother's illness. Always smiling, professional and such a tease. Devastated at the news of hhis passing. May God Bless him and his family. My condolences to his staff as well !!!

March 11th, 2014

We appreciate you Dr M. Fathy

YOU TREAT ALL YOUR PATIENT V. WELL AND V. HONESTLY ...THANK YOU DR MOHAMED ABOUT YOUR KIND CARE

February 18th, 2014

Dr Saad was very unprofessional when he saw my husband. I was present for this appointment. He communication skills need to be evaluated. Im not sure if his nurse was on staff this day ir a tech but she has taken on his behaviors and her contact with patient care needs to be examed as well. My husband was told he was lying abouy taking his insulin by Dr Saad. He crossed the line, our exprience was not a great one. We will not go back and i will not recommend him to anybody.

October 22nd, 2013

patient

A life saver. I have cancer and am in remission. All other doctors dismissed my pain and weakness to cancer. Saad admitted me and had a liver and kidney specialist examine. Found stage 3 kidney failure and non-drinker cirrhosis of liver. Then heart failure. I'm now aware of what's happening and why. He sees his hospital patients twice a day and sits in the room to talk. If he had to check on me really late he apologized and told me we would talk more about the issue ad he was very tired. He will take good care of you.

April 5th, 2013

Unprofessional, thorough in reviewing nurse's notes, but not in addressing my concerns and questions. Almost rude in letting me know my appointment was over. Just kept telling me to listen to him and not to worry about the concerns I was trying to talk to him about. I found this review post when I started my search for a new Endocrinologist.

December 8th, 2011

Office staff very helpful, low wait time in office. Dr. Saad is a good listener, however unpredictable, unprofessional in behavior. The office did not follow up with my primary doctor or myself regarding lab results. Left message at the office to get results, Dr. Saad returned call requiring that I come into the office to have lab results read. He refused to provide lab results to primary doctor or myself without another office visit. Luckily, after contacting his office staff, they sent primary doctor results who analyzed that lab work was ok. During phone call with Dr. Saad, he stated I dont have time to talk to you' and hung up. He was very unprofessional and refused to provide analysis of lab work that he ordered. Paid $50 copay and for lab work to Dr. Saad's office with no results. Waste of money, waste of time.

September 2nd, 2011

Excellent physician, extremely helpful, direct, available to patients.

July 23rd, 2010

Thorough.

February 17th, 2010

Dr. Saad always takes the time to listen to my concerns. Very little wait time once I got the intial appointment. Always walks me to the check-out to let them know what I need next. Genuinely concerned about my health and well-being.

August 14th, 2017