Dr. Mohammed Sabir MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Depew, NY

August 17th, 2015
Mrs.
I fell a sleep behind the wheel and my car went off the highway and crashed . I had sever head trauma, a broken neck and excessive blood loss. I was pregnant and the nurses wanted my baby aborted and so did the other staff in order to save my life and control my bleeding . Dr. Sabir spent over 9 hours doing surgery on me and he refused to abort my baby or give up on me. When I was seen by the Intensive care Doctors and other Trauma surgeons they were shocked to learn that Dr. Sabir saved my baby and helped me not only survive but the way he operated he left no scares and prevented permanent brain damage. The survival rate was less than 3% for my brain injuries. I was released today after spending nearly 3 years in the hospital recovering.

September 18th, 2011
wow what an awesome dr
Excellent surgeon He did multiple surgeries on me. I had an accident my motorcycle crashed into a big rig. I had broken ribs broken legs internal bleeding and brain injuries. I later learned at ecmc the surgeries that dr. sabir did on me not only saved my life but also prevented me from being paralysed and thanks to this er dr I do not have any brain damage. He took care of my broken legs ribs did a surgery on my brain and stopped my internal bleeding when I got to ecmc they said he did everything that their was to do and their was nothing left for them to do. He stopped by 2 days later at ecmc to see how I was doing how many er doctors do that?