Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Saghir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Saghir, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saghir graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Saghir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Khurram Saghir MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed K. Saghir practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Saghir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Saghir practices Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Saint Louis, MO.
See Bradenton Surgeons.