A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Saghir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Saghir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Saghir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saghir graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Saghir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Khurram Saghir MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed K. Saghir practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Saghir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Saghir practices Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Saint Louis, MO.
See Bradenton Internists.