Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammed Saghir has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Surgery
Dr. Mohammed Saghir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Earl Grogan
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Madison, WI 0 mi40
Dr. Matthew Wolff
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Madison, WI 0 mi31
Dr. Ifat Kamin
Internal Medicine, Adult Care, General Practice
Madison, WI 0 mi14