A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Saghir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Saghir, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saghir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saghir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saghir graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Saghir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed K Saghir MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed K. Saghir practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Saghir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Saghir practices Cardiovascular Disease and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists and Madison Cardiothoracic Surgeons.