Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed Saif
Dr. Mohammed Saif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massapequa, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saif is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and South Nassau Communities Hospital. Dr. Saif has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed Saif has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohammed Saif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Robert Schreiber
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Massapequa, NY 0.18 mi37
Dr. Alan Schecter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Massapequa, NY 0.18 mi40