Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Salik Jahania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Salik Jahania is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahania
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jahania Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Salik Jahania, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahania graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jahania has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Salik A Jahania BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Salik A. Jahania practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Salik Jahania has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Salik Jahania practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.