A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Jahania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Jahania is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahania graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jahania has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jahania accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed S. Jahania practice?
Dr. Mohammed Jahania practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Northville, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Cardiothoracic Surgeons.