A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Samiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Samiuddin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Samiuddin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Samiuddin graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Dr. Samiuddin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Samiuddin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Samiuddin practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Samiuddin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Samiuddin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.