inactive

Mohammed Sayed Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 29th, 2013
Dont dare reschedule miss appts even if its for another family member that comes first!

February 13th, 2013
Horrible all the way around. Pushes the patient out the door as fast as he can so he can move on to the next purse or wallet. Staff is the worst I have EVER experienced. Beware

November 19th, 2012
Retired female
I highly recommend Dr. Jinah Sayed. He has been treating me for six years. I couldn't believe the difference between my past doctor and Dr. Sayed. I didn't realize my past dr. was so bad until I went to Dr. Sayed. He is extremely caring and has a great personality. He is deligent about diagnosing your issues and trying to get you well. He stays on top of all test results and relays them to you, and follows up on anything needed. My entire family has switched to him, and we all LOVE him! You won't get a better doctor than Dr. Sayed. His staff is also very friendly and do a great job. Sometimes you have to follow up on getting your meds, but that is pretty much the norm everywhere now, as they are so busy. You will be very pleased with this office!

October 11th, 2012
I had to cancel one appointment and tried to get back in touch with them for another appointment and 3 weeks later I was told that his time was valuable and I would not be consider priority because of my cancelation. Needless to say I went to another doctor. Dr. Sayed is an awesome doctor but his staff is not friendly or prompt about getting back with you for an appointment, medicine, etc.

February 10th, 2011
Dr. Sayed
Dr. Sayed, is an excellent doctor that will try his best to find the root of your problem. His staff is not as good as he is. They can be a bit short with people but if you can get by them and see Dr. Sayed he will help you. I have been going to him for almost 4 years.