A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Shaikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Shaikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shaikh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Arif Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Shaikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Shaikh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners, and Sacramento Pulmonologists.