Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Shubair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Shubair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shubair
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shubair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Shubair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shubair graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shubair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Shubair MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Shubair practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Shubair has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Shubair practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Pulmonologists.