A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Shubair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Shubair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shubair
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shubair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Shubair, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shubair graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shubair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Shubair MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed Shubair practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Shubair has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Shubair practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Pulmonologists.