Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
Mar 7th, 2015

He is the best doctor ever,he is so kind and spend a lot of time with patients that other doctors do not. I have never seen a doctor as sweet and caring as Dr. Shubair. He treats all his patients as if they were his own family. His new staff is excellent and so nice. I love Dr. Shubair and will highly recommend him to everyone.

by Ruth Windsor on Mar 13th, 2014

This is the only Doctor who has truly helped me to feel better since I found I have COPD. I have recommended him and will continue to do so.

Lovable teddy bear! show details Lovable teddy bear!
Oct 14th, 2013

I love Dr. Shubair! He's like a big flirty teddy bear and he's super smart and very handsome. I look forward to seeing him and have total faith in his abilities. He is wonderful and I highly recommend him.

good doctor but lousy staff show details good doctor but lousy staff
by John on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Shubair is an excellent doctor but his office staff has declined. They are not at all professional and are often extremely rude.

Okay doc but horrible staff show details Okay doc but horrible staff
May 28th, 2013

The receptionist is rude, lazy and more concerned with her cell phone and her fingernails than with assisting anyone. The doc is nice but his being obese makes him a little less credible in my eyes.

love him show details love him
May 9th, 2013

He is so smart, sexy and sweet that I look forward to getting sick. His bedside manner is unmatched.

Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Shubair listens, spends time with his patients, is thorough and is truly a God call physician.

Feb 8th, 2011

very calming in a high pressure situation, explains things as many times until i understood it in a way that i could understand it.

Jun 8th, 2010

the best and kindest doctor out there

My DR. MyFRiend show details My DR. MyFRiend
by DEBORAH on Nov 10th, 2009

Dr. Shubair is the best Dr. I've seen in yrs.He is more caring about his patients, takes time with each one. I LOVE MY DR>

Aug 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent care. Excellent communication. One of a group of doctors that absolutely saved my life.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com