Dr. Mohammed Taher MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

no change

October 10th, 2016
Best physician and friend.
He is brilliant, experienced, compassionate, non-judging, informative, kind, and has a beautiful smile. His office staff and Nurse Terri is exemplary.

May 17th, 2015
Good Doctor
From 2002 to 2004 Dr. Taher was my mother's Doctor. She was not a well woman, and had many things wrong with her but Dr. Taher took good care of her. When she past away the Dr. was out of town, and when he came back and learned she died while he was away, he went out of his way to contact me and make sure I understood what had caused her death and to see if I had any questions. I have never forgotten that and have always appreciated not only the care he gave her but also the time he gave to our family.

March 6th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Taher is very thorough spending more than expected time with me and showing great attention to detail. He provides an excellent and open environment, listens to concerns and takes appropriate action where needed - taking my needs, concerns and requests to heart.

February 28th, 2013
Dr Taher has been my primary physician for the last four year. He is very competent and I appreciate his logical troubleshooting process. I have ongoing Lab work every quarter and prescription refills and have never had any issues in this area.

February 1st, 2013
Terrific doctor!
Dr. Taher is a thorough, conscientious doctor. He listens well and follows up on any medical issues he uncovers. I never feel rushed in his office. I would certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor.

January 31st, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Mohammed Taher has been my doctor for many years. He has always been a very caring doctor, he listens and explains in a way that can be understood by all. Dr. Taher helped me when my husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer and was genuinely concerned about both of us. I would recommend Dr. Taher to anyone. The office atmosphere and staff are great, and they have the same respect as Dr. Taher for all the patients.