A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Tarrabain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Tarrabain, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarrabain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Tarrabain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarrabain graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarrabain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Health Centers Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim Tarrabain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed I. Tarrabain practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Tarrabain has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mohammed Tarrabain practices Family Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Family Physicians.