A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Wallam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Wallam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Wallam, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Wallam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Naim Wallam MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed N. Wallam practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Wallam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Wallam practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Hematologists, and Columbia Oncologists.