A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Wallam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Wallam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Wallam, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallam graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Wallam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Naim Wallam MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed N. Wallam practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Wallam has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Wallam practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Hematologists, and Columbia Oncologists.