Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Zafar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Zafar, Neurologist, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Neuroimager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Zafar, FAAN, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zafar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zafar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed J. Zafar practice?
Dr. Mohammed Zafar practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Portage Neurologists.