Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Zahoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Zahoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammed Zahoor, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahoor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zahoor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zahoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammed I. Zahoor practice?
Dr. Mohammed Zahoor practices Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Farmington Neurologists, Farmington Psychiatrists, and Farmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.