Pediatrician
The Clinic of Pediatrics & Gi Medicine
102 Medical Center Dr
Panama City, FL 32405
850-913-1666
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Long wait time!  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

The wait time is horrible long. Most of the staff is rude! Hard to get an appointment when needed! I don't feel that he spends enough time with my children to really find out what is going on with them!

|  Worst Doctor and Staff EVER!  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2013

I've never written a review on anything, but this guy is such a quack I cant keep from letting everyone know how displeased I am. Horrible Dr. And staff..... Rude, inefficient, uncaring, more concerned with handing out prescriptions than actually diagnosing! This guy tried to put my 4 year old daughter on anti-depressants to "help" her relax at night! The staff is horrible (especially the young Hispanic looking female nurse). After waiting for 2 hours past my appointment time, I finally just left without my son even seeing the Dr. If you value your time and health, steer clear of this place!

|  very long wait time. patient load too high  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

No urgency. Very inefficient. Office schedules too many appointments, and always seems to run far behind schedule. Office staff and Dr are friendly enough, but even something as simple as newbord vaccinations will take at least 3 hours.Seek services elsewhere.

|  WARNING!!!  |  show details
by Kristy A Norton on May 1st, 2011

I would not let this man touch my dog!! when my daughter was 1 mth old she a uti and he kept telling me she had colic and never checked her. it got worse and she ended up getting spinal meningitis and now she cant walk cant talk and has epilepsy because he wanted a quick fix instead of finding out what was actually wrong with her. he is aweful!!

|  Terrible attitude!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

Dr Zeinomar is in my opinion the worst pediatrician in Panama City! Very poor bedside manner, rude, won't come to the hospital in an emergency. He is the most uncaring dr I have ever encountered! My children went to him for 6 years and he was good when he didn't have many patients but now that he has built his practice up he doesn't care about the patients anymore! Hard to get appointments, also it is hard to understand him. I am glad to have my children out of his care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  The Best Peditatric Doctor in Bay County  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 30th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

The Best Pediatric doctor in Panama City. Please do not let the reviews of people saying the wait is so long that it is not worth it. The wa...

Mar 17th, 2009

Dr Zeinomar treated my children which is now 23 and 15 and he is also treating my grandson. And, will be treating our next addition to my family. Thanks for all you do

by gilmoretosha on Oct 20th, 2008 on yahoo.com

DR MOHAMMED ZEINOMAR should have his licence removed i went to him personally growing up as a child and i was in his office everyday for about 6-8 months with stomach problems and he told my mother that there was nothing wrong woth me and it was all in my head come to find out after about 1 year later my stomah problems were CRONES which can kill you let not mention DR ZEINOMAR is a specailist in the internal medical field so please be aware to all parents who take thier children there be careful of who treats your children i would not even give him one star but had to post this comment

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Zeinomar is AWESOME! He and his staff have been there 100% for my daughter. He is very knowledgable! His staff is GREAT!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  worth the wait  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 8th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

I`m not on Medicaid, I have insurance through my husbands work and was told about Dr.Zeinmonar from a friend. His staff is so friendly, they...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  disrupted my life  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 8th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

WE did not choose him as our pediatrician. I had worked very hard and put a lot of thought into who i wanted my babies doctor to be it was a...

|  Long Waits  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 12th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

We used Dr. Zeinomar for about 2 years. During that time, my 3 children were sick often, so we were there quite a bit. Every time we went ...