Overall Review

3.2

July 14th, 2015
Not a good place to take your children.
I've had Dr Zeinomar since my son was born and since going I've never been less pleased with a doctors office. Other than ONE single nurse and the nurse practitioner who gave my sons all his shots every single person in this office is a joke. The nurses are rude, especially the nurse who schedules appointments and Zeinomar himself makes me wait HOURS to be seen and only spends about 5 minutes checking my child without any kind of system at all. He cuts you off when explaining your child's symptoms and won't even do a full check of the issue. Please for the safety of your children go somewhere else.

April 21st, 2015
Parent
My child had digestive for some years. He diagnosis my child immediately thru a caring procedure.

March 26th, 2015
Prayers WORK-this doctor DOESN'T
His Misdiagnosis almost caused my daughter's death at only a year old. Only with the GRACE of GOD and a his strength given to a persistent Loving Mother was my little girl pulled from the grips of death and able to be taken to another place to get the Vital treatment she so desperately needed to survive. God is good and she is now just fine thanks to a lot of answered prayers.

October 16th, 2013
Long wait time!
The wait time is horrible long. Most of the staff is rude! Hard to get an appointment when needed! I don't feel that he spends enough time with my children to really find out what is going on with them!

March 23rd, 2013
Worst Doctor and Staff EVER!
I've never written a review on anything, but this guy is such a quack I cant keep from letting everyone know how displeased I am. Horrible Dr. And staff..... Rude, inefficient, uncaring, more concerned with handing out prescriptions than actually diagnosing! This guy tried to put my 4 year old daughter on anti-depressants to "help" her relax at night! The staff is horrible (especially the young Hispanic looking female nurse). After waiting for 2 hours past my appointment time, I finally just left without my son even seeing the Dr. If you value your time and health, steer clear of this place!

October 16th, 2012
very long wait time. patient load too high
No urgency. Very inefficient. Office schedules too many appointments, and always seems to run far behind schedule. Office staff and Dr are friendly enough, but even something as simple as newbord vaccinations will take at least 3 hours.Seek services elsewhere.

May 1st, 2011
WARNING!!!
I would not let this man touch my dog!! when my daughter was 1 mth old she a uti and he kept telling me she had colic and never checked her. it got worse and she ended up getting spinal meningitis and now she cant walk cant talk and has epilepsy because he wanted a quick fix instead of finding out what was actually wrong with her. he is aweful!!

April 6th, 2011
Terrible attitude!
Dr Zeinomar is in my opinion the worst pediatrician in Panama City! Very poor bedside manner, rude, won't come to the hospital in an emergency. He is the most uncaring dr I have ever encountered! My children went to him for 6 years and he was good when he didn't have many patients but now that he has built his practice up he doesn't care about the patients anymore! Hard to get appointments, also it is hard to understand him. I am glad to have my children out of his care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 17th, 2009
Dr Zeinomar treated my children which is now 23 and 15 and he is also treating my grandson. And, will be treating our next addition to my family. Thanks for all you do