A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savliwala graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Savliwala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammedi N Savliwala MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammedi N. Savliwala practice?
- Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Walled Lake, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Allergists and Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians.