A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savliwala
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savliwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savliwala graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Savliwala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammedi N Savliwala MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammedi N. Savliwala practice?
- Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Walled Lake, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Allergists and Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians.