Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Andrea on Jan 7th, 2016

Very personable. My daughter had her 1st appointment with Dr. Savliwala when she was three and we were referred by Oakland County Health department. I was skeptical because if I can't pronounce the doctor's name I may not be able to understand their accent. HIs office staff said everyone calls him Dr. Savi and their was no language barrier. He had great interaction with my daughter and myself. Thirteen years later my daughter's Pediatrician wanted my daughter to see an allergist again, I couldn't remember Dr. Savliwala's name but I remember his office was on Square lake road thirteen years ago, I contacted the health department to see if they could give me his name and number, they didn't have a doctor listed on square lake or a doctor with a similar name to Dr. Savi. I continued to search on the internet and I was finally able to locate him. My daughter is 16 and she had an appointment with him this week, He looks the same now with a little gray hair but he is still the best doctor, Very personable!!!! He came in the room and talked to my daughter about college and her career goals and he didn't seem to be in a rush to the leave the room. Best of all we only waited in the lobby for a few minutes,

Aug 25th, 2014

Best office and staff! Never have waited for more than 10 minutes in the 10 years he has been treating me. Office hours are convenient, late lunch break, early mornings and late evenings. Quick and thorough but willing to spend more time with the patient if needed. Sweet, soft spoken, and great bedside manner.

Very kind and gentle with my 18 month old show details Very kind and gentle with my 18 month old
by Courtney S. on Mar 19th, 2014

My highly trusted pediatrician, Ami Mavani, strongly recommended doctor Savliwala regarding my child's reaction to a few foods. She was not excited to see a white coat, and he showed compassion for her reaction of fear. He was kind hearted and throrough, while my daughter cried in her grandma's arms, I took her so he explained everything to my mom without being asked. He showed great concern for her, and making a point ensure I understood everything.

Oustanding Medical Doctor show details Oustanding Medical Doctor
Oct 4th, 2012

Dr. Savy listens and cares for everyone in my family as if the were his own family. He cares about others and has outstanding bedside manner. He is one of the finest doctors that I know.

The nicest doctor ever!! show details The nicest doctor ever!!
Dec 28th, 2011

I just love Dr. Savi! He's truly the nicest doctor I've ever been to. He cares about his patients not only medically, but also personally. His office staff is wonderful too. They are just as caring and genuine!

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Oct 21st, 2008

Dr. Savi was wonderful with my daughter. He is very thorough and is very pleasant to talk to. I would recommend him.