Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Aug 25th, 2014

Best office and staff! Never have waited for more than 10 minutes in the 10 years he has been treating me. Office hours are convenient, late lunch break, early mornings and late evenings. Quick and thorough but willing to spend more time with the patient if needed. Sweet, soft spoken, and great bedside manner.

|  Very kind and gentle with my 18 month old  |  show details
by Courtney S. on Mar 19th, 2014

My highly trusted pediatrician, Ami Mavani, strongly recommended doctor Savliwala regarding my child's reaction to a few foods. She was not excited to see a white coat, and he showed compassion for her reaction of fear. He was kind hearted and throrough, while my daughter cried in her grandma's arms, I took her so he explained everything to my mom without being asked. He showed great concern for her, and making a point ensure I understood everything.

|  Oustanding Medical Doctor  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Dr. Savy listens and cares for everyone in my family as if the were his own family. He cares about others and has outstanding bedside manner. He is one of the finest doctors that I know.

|  The nicest doctor ever!!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I just love Dr. Savi! He's truly the nicest doctor I've ever been to. He cares about his patients not only medically, but also personally. His office staff is wonderful too. They are just as caring and genuine!

|  Best Allergist I`ve Had  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 18th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Soft-spoken but very easy to understand.Patient and easy to talk to. His staff is excellent as well.

|  Savliwala M N Md - Allergy & Asthma Care is AMAZING  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Savi is one of the best doctors I have ever known. Have has been my daughters lifesaver. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. The offic...

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2008

Dr. Savi was wonderful with my daughter. He is very thorough and is very pleasant to talk to. I would recommend him.

|  Outstanding care  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 19th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Savi is such an incredible doctor! He is soft-spoken, so you may need to listen carefully, but while I`m waiting for my allergy shots, I...