Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mohammedi Savliwala?

• Good

THE BEST

Dr. Savliwala and his staff are the BEST 10 STARS

April 20th, 2017

KINDEST DOCTOR!

I started going to Dr. Savi with my son when he had an allergic reaction. My son was only 3 and very scared to be in a new office. Dr. Savi was so kind hearted, understanding and soft spoken. He asked my son about his favorite toys, games, etc. and put my son at ease. Then he sat with me and carefully went through all of our options and potential reasons for my son's allergic reaction. He made me feel like the only patient in the office. Best of all, even with a busy waiting room, I didn't have to wait long and his staff was equally as kind and attentive. Fast forward, and now both of my children see Dr. Savi for asthma. He's the best doctor we've ever gone to and I hope he never retires!!!

January 7th, 2016

Great doctor

Very personable. My daughter had her 1st appointment with Dr. Savliwala when she was three and we were referred by Oakland County Health department. I was skeptical because if I can't pronounce the doctor's name I may not be able to understand their accent. HIs office staff said everyone calls him Dr. Savi and their was no language barrier. He had great interaction with my daughter and myself. Thirteen years later my daughter's Pediatrician wanted my daughter to see an allergist again, I couldn't remember Dr. Savliwala's name but I remember his office was on Square lake road thirteen years ago, I contacted the health department to see if they could give me his name and number, they didn't have a doctor listed on square lake or a doctor with a similar name to Dr. Savi. I continued to search on the internet and I was finally able to locate him. My daughter is 16 and she had an appointment with him this week, He looks the same now with a little gray hair but he is still the best doctor, Very personable!!!! He came in the room and talked to my daughter about college and her career goals and he didn't seem to be in a rush to the leave the room. Best of all we only waited in the lobby for a few minutes,

August 25th, 2014

Best office and staff! Never have waited for more than 10 minutes in the 10+ years he has been treating me. Office hours are convenient, late lunch break, early mornings and late evenings. Quick and thorough but willing to spend more time with the patient if needed. Sweet, soft spoken, and great bedside manner.

March 19th, 2014

Very kind and gentle with my 18 month old

My highly trusted pediatrician, Ami Mavani, strongly recommended doctor Savliwala regarding my child's reaction to a few foods. She was not excited to see a white coat, and he showed compassion for her reaction of fear. He was kind hearted and throrough, while my daughter cried in her grandma's arms, I took her so he explained everything to my mom without being asked. He showed great concern for her, and making a point ensure I understood everything.

October 4th, 2012

Oustanding Medical Doctor

Dr. Savy listens and cares for everyone in my family as if the were his own family. He cares about others and has outstanding bedside manner. He is one of the finest doctors that I know.

December 28th, 2011

The nicest doctor ever!!

I just love Dr. Savi! He's truly the nicest doctor I've ever been to. He cares about his patients not only medically, but also personally. His office staff is wonderful too. They are just as caring and genuine!

October 21st, 2008

Good doctor

Dr. Savi was wonderful with my daughter. He is very thorough and is very pleasant to talk to. I would recommend him.

August 14th, 2017