A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Bafna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Bafna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bafna graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Bafna has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bafna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohan Bafna practice?
Dr. Mohan Bafna practices Internal Medicine near Bedford, OH.
See Bedford Internists.