A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohanjit Brar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohanjit Brar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohanjit Brar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Brar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohanjit Brar MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohanjit Brar practice?
- Dr. Mohanjit Brar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohanjit Brar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newport, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY and Covington, KY.
See Newport Cardiologists.