A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Harwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Harwani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harwani
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Harwani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwani graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Harwani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan N Harwani MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan N. Harwani practice?
- Dr. Mohan Harwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Harwani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Cardiologists.