A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Kamadana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Kamadana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Kamadana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamadana graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kamadana has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Rao Kamadana MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan R. Kamadana practice?
- Dr. Mohan Kamadana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Kamadana practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mansfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willard, OH.
See Mansfield Internists and Mansfield Nephrologists.