A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Kamadana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Brooklyn Veterans Administration Hospital, Brooklyn, New York Hines Veterans Administration Hospital, Illinois.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamadana graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kamadana has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamadana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Kamadana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile