Dr. Mohan Kareti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

no change

November 16th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Kareti has been very thorough and understanding of my spinal health, resulting in surgery after exhausting convential methods. Dr. Kareti continues to provide me with additional

November 10th, 2016
Pleased Patient
I am a newer patient of Dr. K's. When I entered his waiting room it was full. Good sign. Every patient there was laughing and talking to each other. I also witnessed Dr. K's RN come out to offer cup cakes to all of the patients waiting. What other Dr's office do you go to that does that? None! Then Dr. K came out himself to call us. This is great I thought. A HUMAN BEING for my dr. Dr. K spends as much time as 'I' need with him. Ever think that's why you wait a few more minutes?? I would highly recommend Dr K . He gets to the source of your pain, comes up with a plan, then works with you to achieve the best results. Thanks Dr.K we're on the road to minimizing my pain and doing it without being on 130mg of narcotics aday.

November 10th, 2016
People are saying he needs to be under investigation, I am laughing at this because you are the patients that he has probably cut down on your meds. He can help more when his patients are not doped up on drugs and they can actually feel where the pain is. Thats how he knows where to target therapy instead of giving out boatloads of pain meds and masking the problem.

November 6th, 2016
I wouldn't go try someone else
Very unprofessional and rude. Saw him for a month and switched worst experience

October 4th, 2016
Go somewhere else trust me
This dr should be underinvesigation for his treatment of his patients. I believe it's about money but more power and ego. He talks down to you. Degrades you. Saw him for months and he didn't have my medical record. Isn't that your job. I felt unsafe and not cared about as a patient in anyway. Mean to his staff.. Overall unprofessional is just the tip of the iceburg

September 16th, 2016
Outstanding and Thankful for Dr Kareti & Staff
I want to first say that I am not ashamed to put my name on this review. I have had many things health wise in my life and when it comes to pain management, Dr Kareti is at the top of my list. I first must say that when I first saw him at his office as a follow up from a hospital stay, he got me going in the right direction. I mentioned in a previous review of all the help he and his staff has given me and taught me. After weeks of treatments, going from a pain level of about 7 too 0, I was given wonderful support from Dr Kareti and his staff to stop in any time even to visit or if I had any issues what so ever do not hesitate to call. I felt like family at his office and I thank you all for your understanding care guidance. It has been a few months and I am still doing great with NO issues. I am on no pain mess or even over the counter pain medicine. Thank You! When I first met him at the office he asked me to stop taking 3 of the prescription pain meds and if needed it was ok to take the Motrin if needed. I did what he said and it helped my recovery so much. He explained, if I was taking pains meds how will we know if the series of injection are working. Well he was correct. I went 5 weeks at one point before my last visit and series of injections. My last visit was emotional since I came so far in a time frame that I thought would take longer. One lesson, Dr Kareti knows what he is doing and does care about his patients along with his staff. Simply, you must listen to what he says and do what he asks. If you have a negative attitude and that you are better then the doctor you are seeing, then why seek their help. They have people that do seek guidance for help and will get better. Thank you Dr Kareti and your complete staff for all you have done. Sincerely, A patient that is on a complete road to recovery and good health with all your help.

September 15th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Kareti a little over 3 yrs. I have been attending pain management doctors since 2005 for multiple conditions including a serious very painful spinal disorder. While I will admit I wasn't too thrilled with Dr. Kareti's interventions at first I have come to see a wonderful caring and compassionate physician. I understand people get upset at the way he talks but I would much rather have him put it to me bluntly and straight forward rather than some doctor trying to sugar coat things. Dr. Kareti was quick to send me to other specialists to get to the root of my pain rather than just covering it up with medication. He has gotten down to the nitty-gritty of my problem and I appreciate that loads. You are not just a mumber there, most times Dr. Kareti will get on the phone and he has even called me himself to check on me after procedures. His office staff are all very friendly as well, especially Val, his RN. My last procedure Dr. Kareti actually told my dad to go home and rest and the hospital would call him when I was ready because he knew of his health and didn't want him sitting for hours uncomfortable. Now tell me a doctor who not only knows about you but remembers hearing about your sick family member doesn't have care and compassion! Dr. Kareti has been extremely helpful to me and as a nurse myself I set the bar high!!!

September 9th, 2016
Super Helpful
I thought Dr. Kareti has been extremely helpful. My boyfriend was admitted for appendicitis and Dr. Kareti helped us understand a little more about the healing process of appendicitis and praised me for knowing what was wrong with my boyfriend. He also described a little about different prescriptions that he will give my boyfriend. We haven't seen him since yesterday, but that's okay, because he's a doctor and doctors have a way busier schedule than we do right now. We didn't have an actual appointment with him. He just came in to see us and discuss what was going on.

September 8th, 2016
Agree needs looked into
I sa dr. Kareti for injections. The wait time is always long and I have never felt he generally cares. Money is number one and patient care last on the list. It is apparent

September 8th, 2016
I entered the doctor's office with significant sciatic nerve pain. I left 60% better. During the next 8 months, the pain relief has been more like 90+%.

September 6th, 2016
Misunderstood DR
This doctor is very good at what he does, I see people are commenting on how horrible he is but fail to realize is that he does not want to prescribe narcotics as then you will most likely end up in his Suboxone program for addiction, so yes he does the injections instead of writing a script. And as far as his bedside manner yes it a bit scary at first but he is still great at what he does and thats why he has long time patients that love him because they know the caring side of him..

September 4th, 2016
Unprofessional physician
Dr. Kareti is very unprofessional. His wait times are always over an hour. He tends to speak down to you and is not a good listener. I just had to start looking for another dr. I don't feel cared for at this practice. I love would never recommend him to anyone. I agree with the other post. I believe the good reviews are written by him as an attempt to block out the truth of how he treats his patients. I feel like he needs a investigation for malpractice for how he treats his patients and employees.