A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Makhija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makhija
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makhija Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Makhija, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhija graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Makhija has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan C Makhija MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan C. Makhija practice?
- Dr. Mohan Makhija has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Makhija practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Long Branch, NJ.
See Long Branch Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Long Branch Radiologists.