A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Makhija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makhija
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makhija Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Makhija, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhija graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Makhija has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan C Makhija MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan C. Makhija practice?
- Dr. Mohan Makhija has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Makhija practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Long Branch, NJ.
See Long Branch Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Long Branch Radiologists.