A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Mambalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mambalam
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mambalam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mambalam graduated from Mkcg Med Coll, Berhampur University, Berhampur, Orissa, India.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Rao Mambalam MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan R. Mambalam practice?
- Dr. Mohan Mambalam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Mambalam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Temple Hills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Temple Hills Internists and Temple Hills Cardiologists.