A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Mambalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mambalam
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mambalam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mambalam graduated from Mkcg Med Coll, Berhampur University, Berhampur, Orissa, India.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Rao Mambalam MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan R. Mambalam practice?
- Dr. Mohan Mambalam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Mambalam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Temple Hills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Temple Hills Internists and Temple Hills Cardiologists.