A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Mital:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Mital is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mital
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mital graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Mital has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Swarup Mital MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan S. Mital practice?
- Dr. Mohan Mital has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Mital practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Internists and Johnstown Cardiologists.