A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Reddy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan P Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohan P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Mohan Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Reddy practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Allergists and Merced Internists.