Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist

1.0

Avoid if you possibly can. show details Avoid if you possibly can.
by Linda on Sep 5th, 2015

He found no allergies. Odd given that a private physician and another Federal Worker's Comp physician BOTH found numerous incapacitating allergies. OWCP awarded disability for them. And, trust me, it's almost impossible to get them to even take care of an injury that happens at work (as this did). I broke my ankle outside my boss' office one time. Their ruling? No evidence of injury. He's an incredibly unkind person who intentionally made me sicker. I warned him I have delayed reactions. Without even warning me, he poured something in my hands, can't remember what. I turned bright red with a major flush and had rapid heartbeat and other symptoms, just as expected, and managed to get home that day, but was sick for weeks afterwards. This was a required appt, so no recourse.

Nov 12th, 2013

I was made to feel like I was not a responsible person and parent because I missed about 10 weeks of shots in 2 years because of illness, travel, and complex logistics. The receptionist was particularly difficult - delighting in finding new bits of information that she "needed" that I could not answer - what color are the bottles, how much serum is left in them, what are the expiration dates on them… Dr. Reddy did not listen or respond to my questions. He and the receptionist were not the kind of people with whom thinking, curious people dedicated to managing our health through a combination of quality medical advice and informed changes in diet and life habits and other preventative measures would like to interact. I hated going to their offices.