A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Penmetcha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Penmetcha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Penmetcha, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Penmetcha graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Penmetcha has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Penmetcha MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan Penmetcha practice?
- Dr. Mohan Penmetcha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Penmetcha practices Rheumatology near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Carrollton Rheumatologists.