A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Persaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Persaud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Persaud graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Persaud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Persa Persaud MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan P. Persaud practice?
- Dr. Mohan Persaud has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Persaud practices Gastroenterology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL and Royal Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Gastroenterologists.