A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Sarabu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Sarabu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarabu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarabu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Sarabu, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarabu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarabu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan R Sarabu MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohan R. Sarabu practice?
- Dr. Mohan Sarabu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Sarabu practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.