Learn more about Dr. Mohan Sarabu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Sarabu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarabu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarabu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Sarabu, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarabu graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarabu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan R Sarabu MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohan R. Sarabu practice?
- Dr. Mohan Sarabu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Sarabu practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.