Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
1650 W Magnolia Ave
Ste 102
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-922-0439
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Cardiologist  |  show details
by Melissa on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Mo is an excellent doctor. I have a family history of heart conditions and I also have Ankylosing Spondylitis, which can also adversely affect the heart. Dr. Mo was very thorough with my tests to ensure my heart was in good shape and also explained every procedure/test in detail as we progressed. He also took the time to sit down with me and didn't make me feel rushed. He really made me feel like he cared and had an excellent personality; was professional, but also easy to talk to (he doesn't make you feel like you're asking stupid questions, even if you are). The office staff is also very friendly as well.

|  show details
May 23rd, 2012

We could not be happier with the care, attention, thoroughness and knowledge that "Dr. Mo" has shown with my almost 95yr old mother- " Ms. Mabel ". I couldn't recommend a cardiologistmore highly than Dr. Mo.

|  Excellent Cardiologist- Caring, Intellegent, Thorough  |  show details
by webmistress555 on Dec 12th, 2009

His staff are incredible to start with - very friendly and helpful. His Echo tech is one of the fastest, most informative, and best I have ever seen. He is very friendly, is very attentive personally to both patient and family. He speaks on the level of the person to whom he is speaking - ex. My husband & I both had questions - he spoke on a level which my husband could easily understand, and ensured he ineed understood everything he's just explained. I am a nurse, and upon learning this, he immediately adjusted his explanation, including exactly the aspects that I needed to hear in order to feel at ease, and also made sure I understood everything as well. He was very thorough, concise, described the most recent studies & research regarding specific diagnosis, and described options, medications, testing and the "why" and "pro/con" of each...In short, he was fresh, highly intellegent yet very personable & caring, great personality & sense of humor, had a great personality, let us know exactly what data he needed & why, made sure we understood what his overall interpretation and diagnosis, and how it affected his medical treament going forward. He was well-spoken, well-versed, and an excellent listener. He welcomed questions, and even asked many times if there were more questions we needed answered before we left. Left feeling like we could not have had a better experience.