A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Shenoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Shenoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Shenoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenoy graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Shenoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Shenoy MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohan Shenoy practice?
- Dr. Mohan Shenoy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Shenoy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leavenworth, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Leavenworth Internists and Leavenworth Cardiologists.