A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Shenoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Shenoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenoy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shenoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Shenoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenoy graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Shenoy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Shenoy MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohan Shenoy practice?
- Dr. Mohan Shenoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Shenoy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Cardiologists.