A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam, MBA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Suntharalingam graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Suntharalingam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam MBA and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam practice?
- Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam practices Radiation Oncology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Towson, MD.
See Olney Radiologists.