A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suntharalingam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suntharalingam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam, MBA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Suntharalingam graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Suntharalingam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam MBA and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam practice?
- Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam practices Radiation Oncology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Olney Radiologists.