A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam, MBA, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Suntharalingam graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Suntharalingam has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suntharalingam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam practice?
Dr. Mohan Suntharalingam practices Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Olney, MD.
See Columbia Oncologists and Columbia Plastic Surgeons.