A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Tummala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Tummala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tummala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tummala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Tummala, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tummala graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tummala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Krishna Tummala MD and MRCP is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan K. Tummala practice?
- Dr. Mohan Tummala has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Tummala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Hematologists, and Springfield Oncologists.