A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Tummala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Tummala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tummala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tummala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Tummala, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tummala graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tummala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Krishna Tummala MD and MRCP is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan K. Tummala practice?
- Dr. Mohan Tummala has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohan Tummala practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Hematologists, and Springfield Oncologists.