A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohan Verghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohan Verghese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohan Verghese, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verghese graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verghese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Rehab Hosp, Washington, Dc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohan Verghese BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohan Verghese practice?
- Dr. Mohan Verghese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohan Verghese practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.