Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohan Verghese
Dr. Mohan Verghese, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Urology. Dr. Verghese is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center and National Rehab Hosp, Washington, Dc. Dr. Verghese has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohan Verghese has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Mohan Verghese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Lawrence Lessin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Washington, DC 0 mi51
Dr. Seyed Ghasemian
Urology, Transplant Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi
Dr. Arnold Kwart
Washington, DC 0 mi45