A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohanakrishin Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohanakrishin Menon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Menon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohanakrishin V Menon MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mohanakrishin V. Menon practice?
- Dr. Mohanakrishin Menon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohanakrishin Menon practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wethersfield, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Oncologists.