A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohanjit Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohanjit Gill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohanjit Singh Gill MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohanjit S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Mohanjit Gill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohanjit Gill practices Pediatrics near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Russiaville, IN and Peru, IN.
See Kokomo Pediatricians.